The REMOTE consortium is actively working on scientific aspects of the power-to-power concept. You can find here the complete list of publications.
- Paolo Marocco, Domenico Ferrero, Emanuele Martelli, Massimo Santarelli, Andrea Lanzini, An MILP approach for the optimal design of renewable battery-hydrogen energy systems for off-grid insular communities, Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 245, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2021.114564
- Paolo Marocco, Domenico Ferrero, Andrea Lanzini, Massimo Santarelli, The role of hydrogen in the optimal design of off-grid hybrid renewable energy systems, Journal of Energy Storage, Volume 46, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.est.2021.103893
- P. Marocco, D. Ferrero, A. Lanzini, and M. Santarelli, Optimal design of stand-alone solutions based on RES + hydrogen storage feeding off-grid communities, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 238, p. 114147, 2021. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2021.114147
- Kafetzis, C. Ziogou, K.D. Panopoulos, S. Papadopoulou, P. Seferlis, S. Voutetakis, Energy management strategies based on hybrid automata for islanded microgrids with renewable sources, batteries and hydrogen, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 134, 2020. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2020.110118
- P. Marocco, D. Ferrero, M. Gandiglio, M.M. Ortiz, K. Sundseth, A. Lanzini and M. Santarelli, A study of the techno-economic feasibility of H2-based energy storage systems in remote areas, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 211, p. 112768, 2020. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2020.112768
- Kafetzis, A., Ziogou, C., Panopoulos, K. D., Papadopoulou, S., Seferlis, P., & Voutetakis, S., Flexible and Scalable Energy Management of Islanded Renewable Energy Sources Storage Systems, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 76, 613-618, 2019. Available at: https://www.aidic.it/cet/19/76/
- Bionaz D., Marocco P., Ferrero D., Sundseth K., Santarelli M., Life cycle environmental analysis of a hydrogen-based energy storage system for remote applications, Energy Reports. Available, Volume 8, November 2022 at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egyr.2022.03.181